Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I have SO many things to be thankful for! What am I thankful for this Thursday?
I am thankful for two, healthy, beautiful daughters, age 4 and almost 2, who have wonderful imaginations!
My oldest daughter has quite the imagination. For awhile now she has been entertaining a couple of imaginary friends. At first this worried me and I thought maybe I was doing something wrong in the way I was parenting her. But after talking to her preschool teacher and doing some online research, I was assured it was perfectly fine. She just has a huge imagination! Her imagination can be quite comical at times. One time she told me her imaginary friend had a baby. After I asked her about the stats, she told me, It was a baby girl and she weighed 38 pounds and was 45 inches long! I guess maybe she gave birth to a 3 or 4 year old...haha!
My youngest daughter's imagination is just starting to bloom. She was talking to my oldest daughter's imaginary friend the other day after observing her sister do the same thing. Her blooming imagination is fun to watch.
I am so thankful that they both have imaginations and like to use them!

What are you thankful for this Thursday?

1 comment:

  1. The free groceries at Cubs today. While I was anxiously awaiting my total and trying to keep in my that $20 would be a rebate back to me, I made double triple sure that the lady knew I was going to wait around for my rebate form even though there were plenty of people behind me. And, it worked!

    ReplyDelete