I did some shopping at Kroger today and walked away with some GREAT deals!
I bought...
3 boxes of 216 ct. Puffs tissues - $1.99 each reg. price - after coupons I paid $.74 each
1 Kroger brand travel baby wipes - $.99 reg. price - with coupon this was FREE
1 pkg of 12 big rolls Ultra strong Charmin toilet paper - $5.99 reg. price after coupons I paid $3.74
1 pkg. of 24 Always pads - $2.99 reg. price - after coupons I paid $.49
1 pkg. of 20 Tampax tampons - $2.99 reg. price - after coupons I paid $.49
1 pkg. of 4 Gillette Daisy 3 razors with bonus 1 Venus razor- $5.99 reg. price - after coupons I paid $1.99
1 pkg. of 1 Gillette Venus Spa Breeze razor with 2 extra cartridges - $8.85 reg. price - after coupons I paid $3.85
And all this cost me $14.87! I saved $27.73...a 68% savings! WOW!
So you of course are wondering how I did this right? From now, through tomorrow (Aug. 5th), if you buy 4 participating P&G items, you save $4 at checkout instantly! I had 8 participating items giving me $8 of instant savings! I also used manufacturers coupons (most of which I got out of the P&G coupon booklet from Sunday's paper) for every item. I combined the manufacturers coupons with coupons I loaded on to my card using the P&G eSaver website (you can sign up for that HERE) . Ta-da...SAVINGS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment